Initial consultation for £85
All new patients are welcome and undergo a comprehensive initial consultation that includes:
- the completion of our health and smile appraisal questionnaires
- a discussion of your general and dental health and the appearance of your smile
- a comprehensive 14-point dental health check which assesses 14 different aspects of the mouth including an examination of your tongue, lips, cheeks, skin, glands and jaw alignment
- a check for any early signs of oral cancer
- a review of your gums to ensure they are as healthy as they can be
- a re-evaluation of any historical work to make sure it’s still achieving its purpose
- x-rays to check the health of the areas inside, under and between the teeth and the health of your jaw bone.
- Following the consultation, the dentist will give you an overview of their findings and any advice you may need to maintain or improve your dental health.
If you do require treatment, you will receive full details and an estimate of costs.
Where possible, it is our policy to provide patients with treatment options that allow them to assess the benefits against the associated costs. Your mouth is like your fingerprint; it is unique to you and because of that treatments are proposed, the benefits discussed and quotations provided, allowing you to make an informed decision.
Shown below is our current practice price list.