New patient? You’re welcome!
You’re very welcome to see us as a new patient.
It will be our pleasure to meet you and get to know you.
Your initial appointment will be 30 minute so that we have the time to meet you properly and you can familiarise yourself with our team and our practice. During your appointment you can expect:
- A thorough review of your current situation – as well as checking your teeth this includes a full examination of your gums and the soft tissues in your mouth
- Oral cancer screening
- A conversation about any issues or concerns you may have
- A comprehensive gum assessment, the results of which we will share with you
- A discussion about our role and what you expect of us
- Any necessary x-rays to be taken
This review provides us with a really clear picture of your oral health as it stands, as well as an understanding of your future needs and wishes.
Most of our patients go on to book an appointment to see our hygienist, having benefited from the gum assessment ratings we share.
Nervous of the dentist? No problem!
You may not have visited a dentist for a while…
You may not be fond of visiting a dentist…
Be assured that we appreciate these anxieties and understand you may need extra time to get to know us and feel comfortable.
Which is why your first appointment will NEVER include treatment (unless of course you have an immediate problem or are in pain). It will always simply be a review as described above.
If we find you do need treatment, we’ll discuss how this can be carried out bit by bit, and give you all the time you need.
If this caring, personalised approach appeals to you please call our friendly team on 0118 9664919
We’re ready and waiting to welcome you.