Initial consultation £65
All new patients are welcome and undergo a comprehensive initial consultation that includes:
- the completion of our health and smile appraisal questionnaires
- a discussion of your general and dental health and the appearance of your smile
- a comprehensive 14-point dental health check which assesses 14 different aspects of the mouth including an examination of your tongue, lips, cheeks, skin, glands and jaw alignment; a check for any early signs of oral cancer; a review of your gums to ensure they are as healthy as they can be and a re-evaluation of any historical work to ensure it continues to achieve its purpose.
- x-rays to check the health of the areas inside, under and between the teeth and the health of your jaw bone.
Following the consultation you will receive a dental health report on each of the 14 areas assessed, and any advice you may need to maintain or improve your dental health.
If you do require treatment you will receive full details and an estimate of costs.
Where possible it is our policy to provide patients with treatment options that allow them to assess the benefits against the associated costs. Your mouth is like your fingerprint, it is unique to you and because of that treatments are proposed, the benefits discussed and quotations provided, allowing you to make an informed decision.
Shown below is our current practice price list.
- New patient examination
- Routine examination
- 30 minute Hygiene appointment
- Composite fillings
- Amalgam fillings
- Root treatments
- Tooth whitening